Laethys Phase 1
Uploaded by: .Xenoheart. on 2012-11-12 02:16:18
Swarmlord Down
Uploaded by: .Xenoheart. on 2012-11-12 02:15:14
Atrophinius Down

View previous topic :: View next topic  
.Xenoheart.

re: Lets kill dragons!

It's time for us to warm back up our raiding skills. Currently we dont have enough that are 20 man ready for SL-R1s in terms of both gear and skill, but we do have enough for 10 mans, and possibly two 10 mans.

In the mean time we will be raiding 20 man raids AS IF we were raiding the new raids. That means if you want to raid in storm legion raids, you better start signing up for 20 man raids now, to show me you want to be on main consideration for 20 man SL-R1s when we get to them.

The Plan:

10 mans: Thursdays 7-10 central
20 mans: Wednesdays 7-10 central, Sundays 7-10 central

All raiders who want to be considered for main roster for SL raiding, need to make every effort to signup for all raids on the calendar as "attending", "tentative", or "not attending" from this point forward.

If sundays dont work, we can move it to either monday or tuesday, I dont care which, but the majority of the guild, including myself, cannot do friday or saturday evenings. I want to keep our weekend nights free for us to go out and have fun. Wednesdays is the start of the raid week, so if we are serious about progression we need to get in then so we have wiggle room later in the week for other things.

We can consider this pre-season raiding, where myself and officers will use 20 man performance in HK and ID to select for "main roster" for SL-R1 progression. Keep in mind progression and farm are two totally different things. Progression means we can't carry a single person. People need to be fixing their mistakes within just a few pulls, and should always strive to figure out what killed them, and not blaming anyone else xept themselves. People also need to strive to play whats best for that fight, and to the best of their abilities. Farm means we can carry peeps. For example, we actually can carry peeps on the first two bosses of TDQ, we can't on the third or fourth yet, they are progression.

I am changing our prior farm status rule to simply mean, 3 weeks in a row, the boss has to die within 3 pulls. Non-user errors (such as disconnect, ability lag, bugs) do not count againts those three pulls. Once a boss is on farm, people not on main roster will be allowed to come in should a main roster person volunteer to sit out for that boss (if they still need loot from that boss I will not ask them to sit out). When we approach progression bosses again, the main roster team will come back in. We will also have time limits on farm bosses at half hour per boss. Should we hit the half hour mark, atleast non-roster peeps got experience, but we would have to bring our main roster back in at that point to kill that boss and move on, as we still have progression bosses to tackle later in the evening and we can't infringe on progression too much.

So thats it. It is most important you guys sign up to display your interests. Signups for raids will be up a Month in advance so there is no excuse. Raid signups, by the website not by me, are locked 24 hours in advance. If we dont have atleast 15 people for a 20 man raid signed up or 7 people for a ten man, I will cancel the raid so everyone has 24 hours notice. I have to do this because many of us have changed RL plans to be able to meet raids, and I wont force people to keep those changes if raid has a high probability of not happening that night.

To see additional signup requirements, check the actual notes for the event on the calendar. That's it peeps, lets kill some dragons!!!

Happy Rifting!
~Xeno

PS: Additional requirements to raid outside of stats for all raids:

-must be in mumble during raid. Only exception is if mumble will blow up your computer. That's unhealthy. If thats the case you need to read our raid strategy inside and out and talk to me with questions before raid so you know what you need to do.

-I will be running a live stream, so if mumble doesnt work for you, you can turn the sound on our livestream to hear commands, though they will be slightly delayed. I will post livestream info on guild wall. Also those not in raid can watch and learn fights as well as help by giving suggestions or paying attention to things others may not see while they are trying to keep their own butts alive. Raiding is a guild effort, so even if not in raid be sure to tune in and give your input, specially once we reach the dragons as no raid strats are developed and we can definitely use a third eye.

-SIGN UP!!! again I am 100% serious about this. If there is not atleast 75% interest, the website will automatically cancel the raid 24 hours in advance of the raid so people can make other plans that evening.

-know your specs! raid is not where you learn a new spec. Practice them in dungeons. Read strats ahead of time and know what specs might be most useful and where. Coming into raids blind is a great way to NOT be on main roster.
-{ Kae }-

re: Lets kill dragons!

/applaud

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum